Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Favorite Movie Quotes

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    I CAN HANG ON TO THE FOOTBALL DAD NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    did you hold on to the football today??..what about yesterday??.you gonna hold on to the football tomrorrow how bout now you gonna hold onto the football now??
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    GD IT DAD

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    predator: "mac you're bleeding', jessee ventura says "i ain't got time to bleed"

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani"

    some famous guy said it ounce.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    One of my favorites is Big Jake

    "I said move, Fatty!" Then Fatty doesn't move and John Wayne says, "Dog" And the dog attacks fatty, I don't know why but it's hilarious.

    I like the "I ain't mad atcha speech" too from ID.

    The Outlaw Josey Wales, when Clint Eastwood is crossing the ferry with the medicine man who sells the wonder formula:
    "How's it on stains?" As he spits on his white suit.

    The guy who makes bumper stickers to Forrest Gump-

    "HOLY !!! You just stepped in a huge pile of dog &#@* Does that happen?"

    "Sometimes"

    I love the way he says sometimes there, it's hilarious.


  7. #27
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    right you are one of the best movies ever ever ever made
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" Mr Blonde

    "I like my women with small hands" Micky Mantle
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    "What the hell is diversity anyway?"

    Ron Burgandy, "I believe diversity was an old, old wooden ship, used back in the civil war era..." Anchorman

    Coach "You're a Bulldog right"
    Player "Yes, Sir!"
    Coach "Well i want you pissing on every fire hydrant in town..." All The Right Moves
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    "I heard their periods attract bears. They can smell the menstration "sp?" -Anchorman-

    "Pardon me, Flo" -Dumb and Dumber-



    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •